Cafe Masala (Eva Mall)

Cafe Masala (Eva Mall)

Food - Excellent.
Service - Good.
Price - High. (Considering food inflation you cant say anything is high now a days)
Ambiance - Excellent.
Seating's - Good.
Location - Brigade Road - Eva mall

FOOD FOOD FOOD LOVE IT!!!! You are hungry let's Hog :) One of those restaurants where you can just walk in and you know you will never be disappointed with the quality of food, the ambience or the service.

Every time I have been here I just add a dish to my favorite list. The best part even my Mom who is an amazing cook by herself was showering praises for the mutton chops she had there. I have heard from many of my friends the mutton dishes here taste excellent. My favorite mutton Shorba. I couldn't stop at just having one. Yummy!!! Fish, chicken whatever I have had till now, I always wanted more. I feel so damn heavy after every meal here :(.

I have also had Buffet couple of times here, my colleagues love to come here, you have a lot of options both Veg and Non-Veg, infact if you are a Veggie it is one of the must visit places.

If you are looking for a restaurant don't think twice. I can assure you will not be disappointed.

4 comments:

Saroj said...

Yes Once I had visited this place and I must the food was really awsome

Restaurants bangalore

domina said...

There are many
Best Restaurants in Bangalore that we can see today.And it has become a tough job to find out which is the best.Group table serves you as a guide to sort out the restaurants based on your requirements.

Unknown said...

Sir, I am glad to share this information among you that we are supplying and offering plastic packaging services including poly bags, laminated pouches. Please use our services. Thanks for sharing.

paulsmith198914@gmail.com said...

I'm glad that you liked this restaurant as your opinion is important for me! It's great that this is one of those restaurants where you will never be disappointed with the quality of food, as well as the ambiance or the service. Click Here to Apply if you'd like to get a well-written essay within next hours!