Sikandar Garuda Mahal Restaurant Bangalore

Sikandar Garuda Mahal.

Food - Excellent.
Service - Excellent.
Price - Expensive.
Ambiance - Good.
Seating's - Very Good.

Location - The restaurant is located in Garuda Mahal fourth floor.

Special Features -
Nice view from the transparent glasses. Mango lassi hmmm..

They serve Punjabi food, again the paratha's taste very good, one of my friend ordered Ulta Tawa Ka Paratha, i loved it, in fact after having it, everyone ordered for the same, mango lassi it was different, good one. the chicken was very tender and starters taste really good.

The big part and one of the speciality of Sikandar is they serve Chicken shorba's. This was served to soldiers when they went to wars, do try it. A meal for two would cost around 1200-1500. Buffet is around 200-250 i think.

Liquor is very expensive, better don't have it :-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir,

I will be visiting Bangalore on Holiday, I was originally born in the city but moved to the US as a young child. I have visited several times but never in my late 20s. I love great restaurants and really liked your blog. Can you please suggest 4 or 5 restaurants I must eat at during my holiday. Furthermore what is your view of eating at high end hotels such as Leela, Taji and Oberi?

Thanks,
Lekith

Justeat said...

This review is really good.
Yes I had visited this place and the food and the services were reasonable good.