Barbeque Nation

Barbeque Nation (Kormangala)

Food - Excellent.
Service - Excellent.
Price - High.
Ambiance - Excellent.
Seating's - Good.
Location - Kormangala.

All of you might have heard of this and many of them would have visited once at least. I would say this is the best restaurant in Bangalore. Want to hang out with friends, taking your girlfriend out, you cant ask for a better place than this. The ambience is excellent, love the music they play there, far far better than any other restaurant and the service I felt like a celebrity. I don't know if I am hyping it too much but I am absolutely in love with it.

Coming to Food the best part, bring on the garlic prawns Delicious!! I don't know how many of them I had. Crab curry, tandoor items the desserts, boy its a feast. Just Hog Hog Hog and have a great time. Some of my friends say they do have lobsters sometime, check it out.

700 bucks for a weekend dinner, is it worth it ? Absolutely YES, you can go Hungry as well they have enough to fill you up :).

Go for it fellows, its worth every penny you spend. You cant get better FOOOOOD than this. I am in love with it.

9 comments:

alpha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm really glad I have found this information. Today bloggers publish only about gossips and internet and this is really irritating. A good web site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Cant find it. If any ones needs some expert web design or seo search engine optimization help check out my los angeles web design seo company website http://gotwebsiteandflyers.com/index-2.hml Los Angeles web design Los angeles web designers they are able to put your blog reign on the internet. Helpful information. Lucky me I discovered your web site by chance, and I am stunned why this twist of fate didn't came about earlier! I bookmarked it. I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i am happy to show that I've a very good uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to don't omit this site and provides it a glance on a relentless basis. Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research on this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I am very glad to see such fantastic info being shared freely out there. Great – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Nice task..

Unknown said...

I really liked the way of writing in your article and Blog. This blog is so impressive for the readers. I visited both Bangalore and Hyderabad Barbeque. As my experience the food is so good. See more information about Places Around Bangalore . Thanks for sharing.

Restaurant Deals in Bangalore said...

Yes..the food they serve and the ambiance is also excellent..One of the best place and i would like to suggest for my friends..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good writeup. It in reality was once a amusement account it.
Look complicated to far delivered agreeable from you!
However, how could we be in contact?

Stop by my site: best binary options

Unknown said...


I had wonderful time and was pretty impressed by their service. Will definately visit again!- See more at:Bandipur Resort

Unknown said...

Sir, I am glad to share this information among you that we are supplying and offering plastic packaging services including poly bags, laminated pouches. Please use our services. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Very informative post you have shared about restaurants
Restaurants in bangalore

ayaan_khan said...

Barbeque Nation is an awesome restaurant, I have been here before.
LED TV Repair Bangalore