Malgudi Restaurant Residency Road

Malgudi


Food - Very Good
Service - Good
Price - High
Ambience - Good
Seating - Good
Location - Residency Road, take the road opposite to Taj Gateway hotel.

Special Features - They Serve Karnataka Style, Tamilnadu Style, Andhra Style, Kerala Style very much a total south package :-)

Oh u get this here, well thats the first thought that runs through your mind when you first look at the menu, there are few entries in the menu card which will take you by surprise, something your mom used to prepare and u never expected it to be on any hotel's menu card. So if you are away from home and want to try something very local or want to try really different stuff from other states, I would say go for it, it was really nice to go through menu card itself :-)

I being from Bangalore when I went through other state's menu card, believe me I didn't get one, In fact I couldn't pronounce them properly. I don't even remember the name of the chicken curry we ordered.
The food tastes really good,  there are 5 categories in the menu card.
1. Malgudi.
2. Karnataka Style
3. TamilNadu Style
4. Andhra Style.
5. Kerala Style.

Believe me they are very much local to the respective states and I don't think u would have tasted them. They have picked some top class home made food stuff which are very rare to get outside, even if you get they lack quality.

I really cant describe much on the food because I don;t remember the names :-), I took Neer Dosa and a chicken curry from tamilnadu style and few starters, they tasted really good.

 If you are away from home or you want to try something very much local day to day stuff which you don't get in any restaurants this is the place to be.

Go taste the difference. If my mom comes to know how much I paid for what I had out there, she is going to belt me for sure :-).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This review is really good. I read your review and then visited this place. Food, service and menu all justifies the rating you have given. There's one on Sarjapur road you can probably think of putting that address also in ur blog! One amazing quality about this hotel is u cant fine difference btwn their different locality hotels!

Saroj said...

Yes I had visited this place and the food and the services were resonable good.

Restaurants bangalore

j said...

I have also visited "Malgudi Restaurant Residency Road" with my friends.
Bangalore is one of the best travel destinations in India

Justeat said...

I have also visited "Malgudi Restaurant Residency Road" with my friends.
Bangalore is one of the best travel destinations in India

Bangalore Top Restaurants said...

Now a days it has become very difficult to find a restaurants that has good food and also good ambiance commonly..And i can say this is one of the good restaurant i have experienced so far..

Unknown said...

Sir, I am glad to share this information among you that we are supplying and offering plastic packaging services including poly bags, laminated pouches. Please use our services. Thanks for sharing.

Restaurants in delhi said...

You have really helped several of individuals like me, who have been searching internet from past quite a long time to find detailed information on this particular topic. Thanks a ton.

paulsmith198914@gmail.com said...

Your feedback is truly helpful! Thanks a lot for your contribution! The best paper writing service is willing to help you with writing articles for your personal blog! Let us know what you need to do with your articles and when you need to publish them!